Situated within the woodlands at Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort, Glen Esk has a delightful and peaceful rural setting. This lodge commands fine views over the fishing ponds and surrounding countryside.
This woodland lodge comprises of one double bedroom and one twin bedroom, sleeping up to a family of 4 on the ground floor. The family bathroom with shower over the bath is also located on the ground floor.
Upstairs, Glen Esk has an open plan lounge with Sky TV, a fully fitted kitchen equipped with all the utensils, crockery and appliances you will require and also a cozy seated dining area. Glen Esk also benefits from a balcony leading out from the master bedroom to take in the stunning scenery of the woodlands and ponds during your stay.
- Twin bedded bedroom.
- Master double bedroom with balcony.
- Bathroom with power shower.
- Entrance hall with open plan stairs leading to first floor.
- Open plan lounge.
- Fully fitted kitchen with seated dining area.
- Views over the fishing ponds.