Explore a virtual tour of our Leannan Boathouse
Formerly a traditional boathouse, built in 1855, the Leannan Boathouse is now a romantic hideaway by the waterside, filled with country charm.
AT A GLANCE
- Waterside views
- Free parking
- A short walk from the main resort building which is home to The Scullery Restaurant, Cairn O’Mount bar and Sport’s Reception
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully fitted kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, cutlery, crockery and utensils
- Living room with Juliette balcony, stone clad wall, TV, gas fire and sumptuous sofa
- Bedroom featuring king-sized bed with Tempur mattress, TV and French doors leading to South facing sun deck
- Ensuite with jacuzzi bath
- Fresh linen, towels and tea towels
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Small selection of coffee, tea, sugar, bin bags, dish washing tablets, washing up liquid and toilet roll to start guests off
- Scottish Fine Soaps Company Sea Kelp hand soap, hair and body shampoo and conditioner in the ensuite
Sorry, this lodge is not child-friendly and no pets are permitted.
To place a booking, you must be 25 years old or over, and you must be 25 years or older to stay alone. If you arrive at the resort to sign for a lodge and are under 25 years of age you will not be permitted to stay without a responsible adult over 25 years of age. We may require photo ID as proof of age.