Explore the virtual tour of a similar waterside lodge (please note there will be differences)
Glen Logie is a family-sized lodge sleeping up to six people, situated across the fishing pond from our main resort building, enjoying glorious views of the resort grounds and the Angus countryside.
AT A GLANCE
- Waterside views
- Free parking
- Garden Space
- Dog Friendly Lodge - must be pre-booked
- Free Wi-Fi
- Master bedroom with king sized bed, walk in wardrobe and ensuite with bath and shower
- One twin bedroom
- One smaller bedroom with two single beds
- Master bathroom with underfloor heating, a heated towel rail and a separate bath and shower
- Open plan living area with panoramic views; perfect for families and groups of friends
- Open plan kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is fully fitted and equipped with everything a family would need including oven, hob, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine, cutlery, crockery and utensils
- At either end of the living area are patio doors leading out on to two separate balconies, with beautiful views
- Electric log burner
- Fresh linen, towels and tea towels
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Small selection of coffee, tea, sugar, bin bags, dish washing tablets, washing up liquid and toilet roll to start guests off
- Scottish Fine Soaps Company Sea Kelp hand soap, hair and body shampoo and conditioner in the bathrooms
To place a booking, you must be 25 years old or over, and you must be 25 years or older to stay alone. If you arrive at the resort to sign for a lodge and are under 25 years of age you will not be permitted to stay without a responsible adult over 25 years of age. We may require photo ID as proof of age.
Forbes of Kingennie do not own Glen Logie, Glen Finlet or the Bards Neuk Lodges and act as an agent for these lodges. Please be aware that we can not issue VAT receipts for these 3 lodges.