When planning your rural retreat, if undisturbed peace, quiet and privacy are what you are looking for Glen Clova is the ideal place to stay. Situated in an elevated position within the woodlands, it’s spacious enough to comfortably host a party of 5, yet quaint and homely.
AT A GLANCE
- Peaceful woodland setting
- Free parking
- Glen Clova is a five-minute walk from our main resort building which is home to The Scullery Restaurant, Cairn O’Mount bar and Sport’s Reception
- Free Wi-Fi
- Small open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.
- Fully fitted kitchen with seated dining area
- Kitchen is fully fitted and equipped with everything a family would need including oven, hob, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine, cutlery, crockery and utensils
- Single bedroom with ensuite shower room and toilet
- One twin bedroom
- One double bedroom with views over rolling Angus countryside
- Bathroom with bath and incorporated shower
- Fresh linen, towels and tea towels
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Small selection of coffee, tea, sugar, bin bags, dish washing tablets, washing up liquid and toilet roll to start guests off
- Scottish Fine Soaps Company Sea Kelp hand soap, hair and body shampoo and conditioner in the bathrooms
To place a booking, you must be 25 years old or over, and you must be 25 years or older to stay alone. If you arrive at the resort to sign for a lodge and are under 25 years of age you will not be permitted to stay without a responsible adult over 25 years of age. We may require photo ID as proof of age.