Explore the virtual tour of a similar woodland lodge (please note there will be differences)
The Lodge House is perfectly situated, nestled in our mature woodland area, sleeping up to four people. You can explore the local walking roures then put the cracking log burning fire on, and enjoy a cosy night in.
AT A GLANCE
- Hot Tub
- Free parking
- The Lodge House is a five-minute walk from our main resort building which is home to The Scullery Restaurant, Cairn O’Mount bar and Sport’s Reception
- Free Wi-Fi
- One twin bedroom
- One double bedroom
- Bathroom with bath and incorporated shower
- Entrance hall with spiral staircase leading to first floor
- Open plan lounge with log burning stove
- Views over the rolling Angus countryside
- Seated dining area
- Kitchen is fully fitted and equipped with everything a family would need including oven, hob, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine, cutlery, crockery and utensils
- Fresh linen, towels and tea towels
- Hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Small selection of coffee, tea, sugar, bin bags, dish washing tablets, washing up liquid and toilet roll to start guests off
- Scottish Fine Soaps Company Sea Kelp hand soap, hair and body shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom
Unfortunately we do not recommend the Lodge House for guests with toddlers. It is not a dog friendly lodge.
To place a booking, you must be 25 years old or over, and you must be 25 years or older to stay alone. If you arrive at the resort to sign for a lodge and are under 25 years of age you will not be permitted to stay without a responsible adult over 25 years of age. We may require photo ID as proof of age.