Our Wedding Open Weekend
We normally run two Wedding Fayres a year but since this year has thrown in a few challenges, we have decided to plan a safe alternative in the form of a Wedding Open Weekend on Saturday, 17th and Sunday, 18th October from 12-6pm.
Our Buddon Burn Events Suite (Ceremony space) and Inglesmaldie Events Suite (Wedding Meal and Reception space) will be set up for a wedding, to give you a true experience of how your big day could look. We will have some extra health and safety processes in place, including:
- Hand sanitising stations at the entrance and various points throughout the main building.
- Guests must pre-book a free space via Eventbrite. Time slots are available every 45 minutes with a maximum of 4 guests (from 2 households max).
- Face coverings must be worn throughout the visit.
- Guests will be booked in for a one-on-one show round of the facilities.
- Track and Trace will be in place on the day.
- We kindly ask that if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, you do NOT attend your appointment and self-isolate in accordance with government guidelines.
- Due to the current restrictions, unfortunately, our lodges will not be available to view.
Our set up will include decor and offerings from various suppliers, so you can see their products, contact-free. Although they won't be there in person, you will be able to pick up details of various suppliers who offer things that catch your eye.
Book your time-slot on Eventbrite now.
If you book your wedding with us throughout October 2020 for any future date, we will treat you to a complimentary stay in either The Leannan Boathouse or one of our new Shepherd Huts on your Wedding night.